The author describes the starting of women in works. He explains that they were considered as the weaker sex because they were so squeamish to have a hard work. But, this fact make curiosity to people and they tested some womans and they knew that, women have more tolerance for pain, disseases and they live longer.
One of the roles that were only for women, was maternity, but nowadays, people gave them the decision to abort just to have control of the number of children they could bear, but not all of the women could do this, some women can't support the presion of the society and they don't finish their career. Many women, of a middle-class, tended to learn cooking, celaning and caring for children because that is their function and because they can't grow up. The education is one of the reasons that made women act lik that. According to history, girls, learned to read and write at dame schools, but they used to study more in summer, while boys were working.
After thatm women started to take advantage and to the beginning of 20th century, they obtained the 19% of undergraduated college degrees, and they continued to progress, they took all the good things that life presented to them.
I am really surprised, I didn't konw that women improved like the author explains. I think that they acted very intelligent and something cool is that they took advantage of the oportunities that they had, and the best thing was, that they started to show the society that they could be as intelligent as men were.
I don't have words to explain all the thoughts that I have and all the feelings I feel, but, I feel very proud to be a woman!
I am hundred percent agree with you, women do not have the same characteristics or physical or mental than men, which makes us very different, so we should start by respecting the differences in order to live in a better way, so as also, realize that women have the same opportunities to achieve their goals, as well as men.
ResponderEliminar