sábado, 20 de noviembre de 2010

Body language




I always liked to see the gestures of people in their face in every situation they have or face.
I know that mouth is not the only muscle that shows what we feel, think and want.
We use our body to express feelings, ideas, jokes, etc.; so, I am going to present you some common body languages:

  • Frowning: to express anger, surprise, indifference, etc.
  • Nodding: to express agreement or disagreement.
  • Stroking chin: impatience, worry, interest, etc.
  • Foot tapping: nervous, impatience, etc.
  • Fold arms: fatigue, indiference, quiet, anger, boredom, etc.
  • Glance clock: impatience, boredom.
  • Clenching teeth: impatience, nervous, anger.
  • Clenching lips: concern, nervous, shyness, incitement, fear.

But, as an advise, I recommend you to do not somethings when you go to a job interview:
  1. Never fold your arms.
  2. Do not use a strong fragrance.
  3. Put your hands under the table.
  4. Do not see staring at the eyes.
  5. Do not greet with a kiss.
  6. Do not stutter.
  7. Do not stay like a stone.
  8. Do not show that you are nervous and impatience.
We have to understand this language, because people use it or do it as we do!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario