viernes, 19 de noviembre de 2010

Future in the past

We use the normal structure to talk about the future, but wwe make the verb forms in past, all this to talk about predictions and intentions in the past.
We divide this in two:

MOMENT IN THE PAST

Present Continuos
  1. I know that my brother is walking with his girl.
  2. She explains the topic thinking in his grade.
  3. You want to win starting the play.
Is  going to
  1. We imagine we are going to go tomorrow to the movies.
  2. They want they are going to visit the museum.
  3. I wonder I am going to have good grades in english!
Will

  1. Andy thinks he will be studying in UK.
  2. I believe I will go to France next year.
  3. They want we will be their friends.
NOW

Past Continuous

  1. I imagined I was going to be the first.
  2. She believed she was coming tomorrow.
  3. They wondered they were playing better.

Was going to

  1. I hoped I was going to call my daughter.
  2. I thought I was going to overcome my obstacle.
  3. We believed  we were going to have a nice house.

Would
  1. Tony told he would pay the bill.
  2. My familly explained they would travel around the world.
  3. I listened I would be fired.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario