The -ing and -ed forms.
We use the present and past participle form:
1. When we combine it with other words to make a participle clause.
Just thinking in which is my sweater, I decided to put it on.
Just because I was thinking in which was my sweater, I decided to put it on.
Doing my daily housework, I got tired.
I had been doing my daily housework, so I got tired.
Not agreeing in what we have to do, I stayed quiet.
Beacuse I was not agree in what we have to do, I stayed quiet.
.2. After nouns to make reduced relative clausses.
I cut in little pieces the paper cut by my class.I cut in little pieces the paper that had been cut by my class.
I told you about the girl living next house .I told you about the girl who is living next house.
Do you see the cat climbing that tree?Do you see the cat which is climbing that tree?
3. After conjuctions and prepositions.
Even I'm falling in love with you, I need to close my heart.
While watching TV, she cooks her dinner.
Only reading, you can understand history.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario