miércoles, 10 de noviembre de 2010

Early Attitudes Toward Women

The author explains the different ways women were treated and ideologies that men had of women.
He explains that women were always a weekness symbo and very inferior. Women didn't have the rights to express their feelings, thoughts and ideas; but, history has a woman touch in every step of it. Women started to fight for their rights and to show the world that they are so good as men and that, they can be treated as a "human person".

When I started to read his letter, I remebered that my grandma told me what her mama had to do to achieve happiness and health.
Almost, mu grandma told me a lot of times, that my grandfather didn't leave her to do anything he didn't like...she even can't do the food she wants just because my grandfather didn't want; she told me many episodes of her life until my grandfather die.
I think women are improving more and more in all the steps, trouble, oportunities, etc. that life present to them.
Women make the difference in a lot of things and in many decisions.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario