miércoles, 24 de noviembre de 2010

Japanese VS Chinese

Emba's questions
1.      C/J Do you get angry when someone tells you Japanese/Chinese
2.      C Do you really eat fetus and dogs?
3.      C/J What do you believe in?
4.      J Did your life change during 2002 World Cup
5.      C/J How many kids does a traditional family have
6.      C Do you know about Google
7.      C Do you agree with your government
8.      C/J Why do you take your shoes off when entering to a room
9.      C Do you admire Buda
10. C Would you change your country if you could
1.      Of course! We hate each other.
2.      No, just Chinese.
3.      We combine many religions, and people know it as syncretism, I’m Japanese.
4.      No
5.      One, it is now a law.
6.      I know it, but we don’t have it!
7.      Not a lot, I could change some things.
8.      To avoid contaminate the home and the environment that is around us, and to show sanity.
9.      Yes!
10. My country no, just some things of my government.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario